Description of product
BLACK LOTUS SEEDS/BLACK NELUMBINIS SEMEN
Brown peel lotus seeds are brown because the ripened seed has adhered to its membrane. These seeds are usually cracked in half in order to remove the germ since the seeds are hard enough to make the germs’ removal by needle difficult.We are specialized in high grade LOTUS SEED, Vietnam origin.
– Count Nut/100g: 86 – 96 seeds,grade A
– Round shape, diameter of lotus seed: 1.25cm
– Moisture: 13% max
– Foreign matter: 1% max
– Broken kernels : 0.5% max
– Defective kernels : 0.5 % max
– Index peroxyt : 0.5 % max
– Heavy metal: none
– Clean Technology.
– Origin: Vietnam (Goods export standards)
– Supplying Ability: 500 tons per month.
Purpose for Use
Used for Food,Medicine
SGS Vietnam,Vina Control ,ect
Port of Loading
Within 10-15days after received deposit or LC at sight
Available & free charges