Desiccated Coconut Low Fat
Desiccated Coconut is a grated, dried (3% moisture content max.), and unsweetened fresh meat or kernel of a mature fruit of coconut.The value of Desiccated Coconut lies at the fat content. Desiccated Coconut is categorized into reduced fat (low fat).
- Grade: Fine,Coarse and Medium
- Appears: Solid samples, shredded, no foreign matters.
- Moisture: 3-4.5% max
- FFA(Free Fatty Acid): 0.3% max
- Fat content: 25%-35%
- Ecoli & Samonella: Negative
- Natural white, free from foreign matter ,free from yellow specks.
- Flavour: Mild, fresh and sweet characteristic of coconut with no off-flavour and odour
- Smell: sweet, mild sweet
- Residual SO2 100 ppm maximum
- Shelf life: 12 months from production date